[bioontology-support] VICRA Ontology - Broken

Koproski Trista Trista.Koproski at petermac.org
Tue Sep 3 16:17:03 PDT 2019

Aha! Thank you, I wasn't aware of that. I was just throwing something at the wall to see if it stuck.

Cheers team,

Trista Koproski
Data Manager, Cancer Experiences Research
Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
Phone  +61 3 855 95906
Email  trista.koproski at petermac.org<mailto:trista.koproski at petermac.org>