[bioontology-support] Apply for VMWare Virtual Appliance of OntoPortal

江建平 jianping.jiang at sjtu.edu.cn
Thu Sep 5 06:27:35 PDT 2019

Dear OntoPortal Staff,

Hope everything is going well with you. I'm a Ph.D. student at Shanghai Jiaotong University in China. And now I'm working on a project that aims to diagnose genetic disorders based on the Case Reports on Pubmed. Before we start to test our statistical methods, we need to annotate the papers with various ontologies. We notice that NCBO OntoPortal could do this for us. As we are going to annotate about 2,000,000 papers, that would be very helpful if you could send us the OntoPortal Virtual Appliance and we annotated the text locally. Thank you very much. My BioPortal account username is biojiang. If other information is needed, feel free to ask.

Best regards,
Jianping

Jianping Jiang
Ph.D. Student
SJTU-Yale Joint Center for Biostatistics, Shanghai Jiaotong University
Shanghai 200433
P.R.China
Cellphone: +86 182-1735-0536
Email: jianping.jiang at sjtu.edu.cn