[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from superraptor2

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Sep 13 17:42:16 PDT 2019

Hi Clair,

On Sep 13, 2019, at 4:59 PM, Clair Kronk <clair.kronk at gmail.com<mailto:clair.kronk at gmail.com>> wrote:

Jennifer,

I figured it out! I put the wrong GitHub link (you have to link to the raw file, not just the file link itself). I saved one as the Manchester OWL format and it seems to be working now (1.0.1e).

Great! Glad you were able to get your ontology successfully loaded.

I'm still trying to figure out how to link things in the best way (my ontology has quite a few instances in it which don't seem to be able to be explored as of now).

Currently we don’t have anything in the BioPortal user interface for browsing instances. Instance data is available via our REST API however:

http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/GSSO/instances

Not sure if that helps.