[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Steph

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Mon Sep 16 15:01:24 PDT 2019

UMLS documentation [1] says

103	Reportable	T for CPT codes that can be used for the reporting of services. F for headings/subheadings and guidelines.

My interpretation is that only reportable CPT codes can be used for coding.

With best regards,
Samson

[1] https://www.nlm.nih.gov/research/umls/sourcereleasedocs/current/CPT/sourcerepresentation.html