[bioontology-support] Need help for CPT Ontology

Vinod Himatsinghani vh at jade-biz.com
Mon Sep 23 13:49:45 PDT 2019

Hello,

I wanted help on the following items. A quick response would be appreciated:

1. I found following API to get the data specific to CPT ontology class information.

http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/CPT/classes/http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.bioontology.org%2Fontology%2FCPT%2F59850

http://purl.bioontology.org/ontology/CPT/59850

              Here 59950 is the CPT code (or "notation" as shown in the data)

              When I use header "Accept" as application/json I do not see the data that we see in Bioportal.

              When I use remove the header "Accept, I get the data in HTML form that has all data shown in Bioportal.

              Is there any other API to get the complete information in JSON form? Am I missing anything? How can I get the data in following form?

2. I am accessing CPT ontology, for different codes the data I get has different number of fields. In some cases some fields are missing. Is there a way to find the superset of the possible fields for the CPT ontology.

3. Is there a way to know the cardinality of specific field. for example "CUI", "Inverse of SIB" fields may have multiple items. Though the JSON example shown has "Citation" field with one item, for some other CPT code "Citation" field may have more items, etc, Is there any documentation that has information on the info structure?

Thanks

Vinod Himatsinghani

(848) 250-9195