[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from brycemecum

Bryce Mecum mecum at nceas.ucsb.edu
Mon Sep 23 14:55:26 PDT 2019

Hi John, Jennifer: Thanks for all the details. I think it all makes good
sense.

I'll run the alternative OBO foundry annotation property form by the group.
I think what Jennifer said in the GH Issue, "At a minimum, there should be
a way to visually distinguish between BP standard properties and user
defined ones." sounds really solid.

Thanks again.