[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from anna lee

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Mon Sep 23 16:41:17 PDT 2019

Hi Anna,

Thank you for contacting you. Unfortunately, BioPortal support isn’t in the position to answer your specific question. The issues we address relate to either using the BioPortal API services or the BioPortal website at http://bioportal.bioontology.org. We are not experts in each individual ontology that we host. Your question is best directed to the creators/maintainers of the ontology you have downloaded. It’s not clear to me from your message which ontology you are referring to, but you can always navigate to the ontology summary page and contact the person designated in the field “Contact”. For example:

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/NCIT

Thank you, and I hope you are able to find the correct source for your question.

Michael

Michael Dorf
Chief Software Architect
Stanford Biomedical Informatics Research
mdorf at stanford.edu<mailto:mdorf at stanford.edu>
O: 650-723-0357
M: 650-995-4374