[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Ryan Whaley

Ryan Whaley whaleyr at pharmgkb.org
Tue Sep 24 21:53:06 PDT 2019

Thanks for the quick reply. This is not a blocker for me, I just noticed it while I was checking mappings on a different ontology. We’ve had similar issues at PharmGKB. We made a bad choice (in hind sight) with the character set on our database a long time ago and it’s been haunting us ever since. Good luck on the bug fix and keep up the great work.

-Ryan