[bioontology-support] Access to the notes in deactivated submissions

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 26 11:26:32 PDT 2019

Sina,

My suspicion is that the notes are associated with the ontology artifact, not with a specific submission artifact. One of the team can be more authoritative about that.

Regarding your second question, can you tell me the use case you are concerned about?

I am pretty sure there is no automated way to delete older submissions. Part of the reason for this is that people who have used older submissions in research, or been affected by possible changes, then have no way to replicate their research or go back to confirm the exact change, or history of changes.

If there is a specific submission that is sensitive in some way (has something that should not be publicly accessible), we are happy to work with you to remove it from public access. You can contact me directly with confidential requests like that.

John