[bioontology-support] Access to the notes in deactivated submissions

Madani, Sina Sina.Madani at vumc.org
Thu Sep 26 12:27:41 PDT 2019

Thank you John & ppreciate your prompt response.
The use case is that we have created several versions of a locally defined ontology as it evolves (in our local instance of BioPortal) based on SMEs feedback (documented as “Notes” in the ontology).
In some instances, we’d like to be able to go back, browse, and see previous submissions and examines the notes that were documented on a given class. However, as soon as a new version/submission of an ontology is loaded, the previous submission becomes inactive/archived (in the example below, Sep 10 and Sep 11).

Sina

[cid:image001.png at 01D57476.8C74B780]