[bioontology-support] Access to the notes in deactivated submissions

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 26 15:26:13 PDT 2019

Hi Sina,

I am just confirming John’s earlier statement about notes being attached to the global ontology rather than an individual submission artifact. You should be able to see ALL notes by navigating to the Notes tab on the ontology page:

https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/NCIT/?p=notes

Thanks,

Michael