[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from CTU_Bern

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Mon Sep 30 14:26:19 PDT 2019

Hi Katrin,

Thank you for contacting us. As requested, I’ve deleted the following ontologies:

https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/CTCAE_4_03
https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/CTCAE_5_0

The CTCAE_5_0 ontology contained the following view, which I’ve deleted as well:

https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/CTU_CTCAE_5_0

I have not deleted the following ontologies:

[cid:0E9D8B60-9EC6-47D3-8BFD-0ED0F6F6A1FE]

Looks like the first one has been created under a different user, and the second one contained the CTU_ prefix. Let me know if these, too, require removal.

Thanks,

Michael

Michael Dorf
Chief Software Architect
Stanford Biomedical Informatics Research
mdorf at stanford.edu<mailto:mdorf at stanford.edu>
O: 650-723-0357
M: 650-995-4374