[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Jonathan Gardner

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 3 11:35:13 PDT 2020

Jonathan,

Our apologies, you are correct that these scripts are not functioning. We have an outstanding ticket on this (https://github.com/ncbo/bioportal_web_ui/issues/79), and expected to fix it before now.

We'll prioritize the task to document/handle the issue on the site soon.

John

On Apr 3, 2020, at 9:31 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: Jonathan Gardner

Email: jgardner at qualityhealthnd.org<mailto:jgardner at qualityhealthnd.org>

Location: http%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org<http://2Fbioportal.bioontology.org>%2Fontologies%2FCPT

Feedback:

The "Form Autocomplete" scripts do not appear to be functioning. I would really like to use this widget on our own web application, but even the demo page doesn't appear to work (nothing happens). Is there something I might be doing wrong? The page URL I'm trying to use is: http://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/CPT/?p=widgets

John Graybeal
Technical Program Manager
650-736-1632  | ORCID  0000-0001-6875-5360