[bioontology-support] Posting large amounts of text into Annotator

Vivian Zhu vivianzhu88 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 12:05:53 PDT 2020

Dear Mr. Graybeal,

I was wondering how I could annotate large amounts of text (500 words or
more) with the Annotator.

The Annotator website tells me that I can use the Annotator Web Service to
annotate large pieces of text. However, when I click the link to the web
service, I am redirected to the Annotator API.

The API says that I can post text using "/annotator?text={input text}", but
this only works if I input small pieces of text. When I input large pieces
of text, I get an HTTP 414 error saying that my URI request is too large.
How can I solve this issue?

Thank you!
Vivian