[bioontology-support] Issue

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 7 16:56:19 PDT 2020

Rakesh,

I'm sorry, I'm unable to duplicate this problem.

When I click on the first URL I get the actual content I'd expect from the API. [1]

When I click on the second URL I get a simple response that suggests there are no children, which matches what BioPortal and OntoBee say.

My only thought is that perhaps there was a brief outage and your browser or application cached the results. Perhaps you can try another browser to see if it has the same behavior?

If you are still having this problem in another browser, please let us know with any additional details you can provide, and we can brainstorm ideas about what might be happening.

John

[1] Content from API for http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/DOID/classes/http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.obolibrary.org%2Fobo%2FDOID_0110718<http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/DOID/classes/http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/DOID_0110718>

{
• "prefLabel": "Warburg micro syndrome 3",
• -"synonym": [
• "Micro Syndrome 3",
• "WARBM3"
],
• -"definition": [
• "A Warburg micro syndrome that has_material_basis_in autosomal recessive inheritance of homozygous or compound heterozygous mutation in the RAB18 gene on chromosome 10p12."
],
• "cui": [ ],
• "semanticType": [ ],
• "obsolete": false,
• "@id": "http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/DOID_0110718",
• "@type": "http://www.w3.org/2002/07/owl#Class",
• -"links": {
• "self": "http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/DOID/classes/http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.obolibrary.org%2Fobo%2FDOID_0110718",
• "ontology": "http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/DOID",
• "children": "http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/DOID/classes/http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.obolibrary.org%2Fobo%2FDOID_0110718/children",

http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/DOID/classes/http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.obolibrary.org%2Fobo%2FDOID_0110718<http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/DOID/classes/http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/DOID_0110718>

http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/DOID/classes/http%3A%2F%2Fpurl.obolibrary.org%2Fobo%2FDOID_0110718/children

I get the following error:

{
-"errors": [
"Resource 'http://purl.obolibrary.org/obo/DOID_0110718' not found in ontology DOID submission 598"
],
"status": 404
}

Can you please fix this?

Thanks,
Rakesh
--

Rakesh Nagarajan

Founder and Executive Chairman

m: 314-504-5620
e: rakesh at pieriandx.com<mailto:rakesh at pieriandx.com>

[pierian-logo-trans-light-background]<http://www.pieriandx.com/>   [linkedin_circle-512] <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rakeshnagarajan/>  [twitter_circle-512] <https://twitter.com/pieriandx>

Wisdom in Every Report™

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the intended recipient and may contain privileged, confidential or other legally protected information. If you are not the intended recipient, please destroy all copies without reading or disclosing their contents and notify the sender of the error by reply email.

John Graybeal
Technical Program Manager
650-736-1632  | ORCID  0000-0001-6875-5360