[bioontology-support] NCIT API key

Whalen, Philip Philip.Whalen at RoswellPark.org
Wed Apr 8 08:52:13 PDT 2020

Hello,

I’ve been working with the NCIT for some time now and was just looking into utilizing the API that is provided. However, I don’t see anywhere to request an API key for this service. Would you be able to point me to where I may request one?

Thank you!

Philip Whalen, MA
Business Systems Analyst, Biomedical Data Science Shared Resource
Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Elm and Carlton Streets
Buffalo, NY 14263
Ext. 7197