[bioontology-support] NCIT API key

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 8 10:55:49 PDT 2020

Philip,

Information on how to get and see your API key is at https://bioportal.bioontology.org/help#Getting_an_API_key.

John

On Apr 8, 2020, at 8:52 AM, Whalen, Philip <Philip.Whalen at RoswellPark.org<mailto:Philip.Whalen at RoswellPark.org>> wrote:

Hello,

I’ve been working with the NCIT for some time now and was just looking into utilizing the API that is provided. However, I don’t see anywhere to request an API key for this service. Would you be able to point me to where I may request one?

Thank you!

Philip Whalen, MA
Business Systems Analyst, Biomedical Data Science Shared Resource
Roswell Park Cancer Institute
Elm and Carlton Streets
Buffalo, NY 14263
Ext. 7197

This email message may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), or the employee or agent responsible for the delivery of this message to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of this email message is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this email message from your computer. Thank you. _______________________________________________

John Graybeal
Technical Program Manager
650-736-1632  | ORCID  0000-0001-6875-5360