[bioontology-support] BioPortal maintenance this weekend; minimal impact planned

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 10 16:00:08 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

This Saturday evening at 21:00 (GMT-7), we'll begin a maintenance upgrade activity on BioPortal which we hope will be almost transparent, with perhaps a brief interrupt in service.

If there are problems, which we think highly unlikely, we need to reserve the next day for possible corrections.

On Tuesday evening we'll be performing another maintenance upgrade, which is not expected to require any downtime or service interruptions.

For more about why we're performing these barely-visible upgrades, visit https://www.bioontology.org/non-breaking-news-changes-coming-to-bioportal/.

Some interesting things are coming to BioPortal. We look forward to sharing more about those soon.

John

John Graybeal
Technical Program Manager
650-736-1632  | ORCID  0000-0001-6875-5360