[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Jean

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 10 16:08:48 PDT 2020

Jean,

I confess I am uncertain about what might is causing this, but I can ask some useful questions that will help our team troubleshoot more next week.

The clearest picture would be to see the logs corresponding to those requests, ideally from the Apache or similar logs. The requests from your NiFi flow almost certainly will look different in some way.

Is it possible there are two ontologies that look almost the same, and the flow is asking for the second ontology which only has one submission?  Or alternatively, there are two Bioportal instances and the Apache flow is accessing an instance with only one submission for that ontology?

The more concrete details you can provide, the better our chance of coming up with useful suggestions.

John