[bioontology-support] icd10

Alexander Garcia Castro alexgarciac at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 05:59:27 PDT 2020

hi, I need the latest version of ICD10 in a format that is not a pdf. a
CSV, or XLS, or JSON, or a DB dump but not PDF. do anyone here know where
can I get it? I have only been able to find pdfs for the latest version of
ICD10.

Who on earth publishes a vocabulary like ICD10 as a book in PDF.... in what
world is the WHO living? am I missing something, I hope so.

Best.

--
Alexander Garcia
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Alexander_Garcia