[bioontology-support] icd10

Michael Vladimir Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 20 10:33:10 PDT 2020

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for contacting us. Our version of ICD10 comes from  the UMLS distribution that we import into BioPortal roughly twice per year.  Due to licensing restrictions, we can’t post a download link on our site. If you have a UMLS license, please send us the license number (exclude the NCBO support list when replying) and we can provide you with a TTL file privately. If you don’t already have a license, they are free and you can sign up for one here:

https://www.nlm.nih.gov/databases/umls.html#license_request

Thanks,

Michael