[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from chen.yang at ugent.be

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Wed Apr 22 12:13:33 PDT 2020

Hi Chen,

Thank you for contacting us. The description for ontology is attached to the submission record, meaning if you submit a new version of the ontology (new submission), its description may be different from the previous one. To modify the description, click on the blue edit icon next to Submissions header (see image below).

Hope this helps!

Michael

[cid:66072A4E-44BA-417B-8B18-B75665EA0D44 at stanford.edu]