[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from shruthichari

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 24 15:09:25 PDT 2020

Hi Shruthi,

I am happy to help you, and just want to clarify the situation.

I can see a public ontology called SCO that fits your description, with you as the contact, and it seems to be publicly visible. So if you are still having trouble seeing this ontology, can you please provide further details about what you are doing?

It appears the owner of the ontology may have been mis-assigned (possibly an operator error on our side); I have re-assigned you as the owner.

My apologies for this issue. Please try to access it and let me know if you have any difficulty.

john