[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from shruthichari

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Fri Apr 24 16:06:34 PDT 2020

Ah, that explains it, thank you.

I have changed the setting to not be View, and saved that. (It would have showed up previously, if you enabled the Views checkbox. But if it isn't a view that isn't what you want!)

There may be some additional processing required as a result; I'll ask our expert on such things when she is back on Monday.

I notice there are no classes being displayed, due to an RDF parsing error; do you understand why that is? Let us know if you need help figuring that out—my basic rule of thumb is to try opening it in Protege to see if that reports any errors, and fix all those first. If it works there but not in BioPortal, let us know and we'll try to hep.

John