[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from shruthichari

Shruthi Chari charis at rpi.edu
Fri Apr 24 15:50:10 PDT 2020

Hi John,

Thanks so much for reassigning ownership to me, with this, I am able to
upload a new version. I have a problem in that my ontology doesn't show
up on Bioportal's main page as an ontology page as I accidentally made
it an ontology view. Can you help revert this option and instead set it
as an ontology?

-Thanks,
Shruthi