[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Thomas Lemberger

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 27 10:10:46 PDT 2020

Hi Thomas,

Apologies that I’m not following your question. When end users upload an ontology to BioPortal, we generate the CSV from the original ontology source file. Could you give me an example of a term from the ontology where you feel there is a discrepancy between the OWL file content and the CSV? It would be helpful if I could have a starting point to look into this in more detail.