[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Jay Franklin

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 27 11:11:59 PDT 2020

Hi again Jay,

I found the error in the ontology source file that is causing the parsing error, and have asked the maintainers if they could repair it:

https://github.com/rat-genome-database/CMO-Clinical-Measurement-Ontology/issues/3

If I don’t get a response shortly, I’ll attempt to fix it on our end and reprocess.

Jennifer