[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from johnbeve

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 3 13:22:11 PDT 2020

Hi John,

I've removed the COVIDO ontology from the system.

John

On Aug 3, 2020, at 10:54 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: johnbeve

Email: johnbeverley2021 at u.northwestern.edu<mailto:johnbeverley2021 at u.northwestern.edu>

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org<http://2Fbioportal.bioontology.org>%2Fhelp

Feedback:

Hi there, I was hoping you could remove the COVIDO ontology (https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/COVIDO) from Bioportal. I added it with the wrong IRI, and have replaced it with the IDO-COVID-19 ontology. Thanks so much!

John Graybeal
Technical Program Manager
650-736-1632  | ORCID  0000-0001-6875-5360