[bioontology-support] batch annotation extraction?

Christopher F. Beaulieu beaulieu at stanford.edu
Tue Aug 4 14:09:12 PDT 2020

Hi,

I have a need to try to match several very large lists of terms/short phrases with standardized annotations from the radiology RadLex ontology.

I can see how someone with programming expertise can work this out through the API or other resources on GitHub.   But what I wonder is if there is already an application
someone created out there for a similar task. Sorry but I am naive about programming but thought I’d check before enlisting a developer.

Ideally I’d like to provide a list and the return would be any matching RadLex terms with their RadLex ID’s as well.

thanks for any guidance,

Chris

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Christopher F. Beaulieu MD, PhD
Professor of Radiology
Associate Chair of Education
Stanford University Medical Center
300 Pasteur Dr., S-056
Stanford, CA  94305
beaulieu at stanford.edu<mailto:beaulieu at stanford.edu>
650-725-8018 (voice)
650-725-7296 (fax)

p.s. example list attached (the numbers are irrelevant)