[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from danielberrios

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 5 18:43:04 PDT 2020

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your submission!

I am not sure why you are not seeing a plus sign, unless you are logged in under a different account then the owner account (danberrios) or are on a separate browser page that isn't actually logged in.

I am seeing a plus sign (as administrator) and the submission seems to have normally processed, except I notice that it failed to index properly (which should not prevent a subsequent submission). I've scheduled the index process to run again, that can take a little while to execute.

As a diagnostic I suggest trying a different browser and/or doing a hard reload of the browser page, perhaps including refreshing the cache. If you send us a screenshot of the summary page that you are seeing, we might see something to help explain the issue.

If you're still having the problem tomorrow, we can have the BioPortal experts take a look at it.

John