[bioontology-support] OGMS loading issue

Aevermann, Brian baeverma at jcvi.org
Tue Aug 11 10:45:44 PDT 2020

Hello,

I have recently updated the OGMS ontology via github and the file for the new release has been uploaded to bioportal; however, there are issues. I pushed my release about a week ago but the new version is not displaying in bioportal. Next to the file it says rdf errors, and I would like to know how to fix this situation.

Also the version name is not being updated when I release. The last several releases have been labelled 2018-11-27. I don’t know where that label is coming from. Any clues would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Brian Aevermann

—
Brian Aevermann