[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from rakesh

Rakesh Nagarajan rakesh at pieriandx.com
Tue Aug 11 18:31:43 PDT 2020

Jennifer,
     Thanks! Can you confirm the last link where you refer to a script but
that link is the same as the previous link?

Thanks,
Rakesh

--

*Rakesh Nagarajan*

Founder, President, and Chief Technology & Visionary Officer

m: 314-504-5620
e: rakesh at pieriandx.com

[image: pierian-logo-trans-light-background]
<http://www.pieriandx.com/>   [image:
linkedin_circle-512] <https://www.linkedin.com/in/rakeshnagarajan/> [image:
twitter_circle-512] <https://twitter.com/pieriandx>

Wisdom in Every Report™

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any attachments are solely for the
use of the intended recipient and may contain privileged, confidential or
other legally protected information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please destroy all copies without reading or disclosing their contents and
notify the sender of the error by reply email.