[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from marwa811

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Mon Aug 24 16:01:27 PDT 2020

If you want them on your Windows PC, there are fewer choices for working with semantic content, but I think a few richly functional tools are available. Protege of course can work with them, it's an advanced tool focusing on single ontologies at a time.

If you are only working with a few ontologies, you can download many of them directly from BIoPortal's UI (see the summary page for each ontology, lower left side), and you can even download their classes (at least) in CSV format.

John