[bioontology-support] Request for VM access

Gacquer William Gacquer.William at chu-amiens.fr
Thu Feb 6 05:22:09 PST 2020

Dear NCBO Virtual Appliance managers,

We request the right to download your virtual appliance for in house installation. I do represent a public hospital in France and we would like to deploy your VM for research purpose. We cannot use the cloud based instance because the data we own must not get out of the hospital for patient privacy reasons.
Our goal is to translate medical annotations, taken at the emergency ward, to tags for further deep learning analysis and predictions.

May you please grant us access to the OntoPortal Virtual Appliance ?

Please know that my BioPortal account username is WilliamGacquer.

Best regards

William GACQUER
Data Scientist, Direction des Services Numériques
CHU Amiens–Picardie, 1 rond point du Pr Christian Cabrol, 80054 AMIENS cedex 1
☎[cid:image002.jpg at 01D5DCF8.D01D02E0]️ 03 22 08 80 68