[bioontology-support] API Access

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 7 13:58:00 PST 2020

Hi Trevor,

I am assuming you mean iterate over classes for a given ontology (parsing an ontology is an internal process and isn’t available via the REST service). To iterate over an ontology, you can call the “classes endpoint”, paging through the classes as you perform your custom logic on them. For example:

http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/CPT/classes?page=1
http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/CPT/classes?page=2
etc…until you get to the last page.

Hope this helps.