[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Donna

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Mon Feb 10 09:07:02 PST 2020

Hi Donna,

Thank you for your reports. Twice per year we do a bulk import of terminologies distributed by the UMLS [1].  (They have a twice per year release schedule, e.g., for this year it will be 2020AA and 2020AB. Their release schedule is usually May and November).  CPT is one of the vocabularies contained in the UMLS distribution. We don't have any control over what goes into these distributions or whether each individual vocabulary is up-to-date with its latest version.

Thanks,

Michael

[1] https://www.nlm.nih.gov/research/umls/