[bioontology-support] Mapping queries Internal Error

Daniel Martinez d.martinez1 at uniandes.edu.co
Thu Feb 13 15:24:02 PST 2020

Hello,

I have been trying to query through the mappings endpoint programmatically, and also at the endpoint of the website, but it constantly says Internal Error 500 on both sides. What can I do to solve this and be able to test the queries?

This is for my master's thesis, so I would be glad to know if there is any way to solve this problem to be able to make the queries

Thank you,

Daniel Martínez