[bioontology-support] Mapping queries Internal Error

John Graybeal jgraybeal at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 13 18:14:57 PST 2020

Daniel,

When I just tried this, both worked for me. Can you try again, perhaps refreshing your browser cache and retrying if at first it doesn't work?

To refresh your browser cache in Chrome:
1) Open the Chrome developer tools as described at http://anti-code.com/devtools-cheatsheet/.
2) In the top left of the page, right click or control-click on the refresh icon and choose “Empty Cache and Hard Reload”
3) Close the developer tools with the small X at upper right, or by entering the developer tools key sequence again.

John