[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Mark Ressler at Thermo Fisher Scientific

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 18 11:01:45 PST 2020

Apologies that you’re having issues with that page Mark. I looked at your account in our system and don’t see any issues. I also tested accessing the Account Settings page for a few accounts and I’m not seeing the 500 error.

I went ahead and flushed our application caches in the event it’s a caching issue. Could you please try again? If it still doesn’t work, could you try clearing your browser cache for the BioPortal site? I can send instructions if you let me know which browser you’re using.