[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Mark Ressler at Thermo Fisher Scientific

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 18 16:22:26 PST 2020

Hi Mark,

Thanks for letting me know that you have two BioPortal accounts. In my initial response below, I was looking at your account where the account name is your email address. With regard to the other account, I was able to reproduce the 500 error you reported. It turns out there is a bug in our system that prevents users from being able to view the account settings page if the account name has space characters. I documented this in more detail in our issue tracker:

https://github.com/ncbo/bioportal_web_ui/issues/126

I published a fix to our production system just now, so you should be able to log in using your secondary account that has spaces in the account name and see your API key, etc.