[bioontology-support] REDCap CPT updates

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 18 16:29:30 PST 2020

Hello Shelley,

On Feb 18, 2020, at 8:40 AM, King, Shelley <Shelley.King at choa.org<mailto:Shelley.King at choa.org>> wrote:

Can you please put a space in the account name between CHOA  and CHARGEMASTER?

Apologies that we can’t change an account name once an account is created in our system. You’ll need to create a new account with your desired account name, which you can do via this form:

https://bioportal.bioontology.org/accounts/new

Also, who do I contact regarding our REDCap CPT updates for 2020?

You’ve reached the support list for the Stanford-hosted instance of the BioPortal application. We aren’t associated with REDCap, so I’m afraid I can’t help with this question.