[bioontology-support] BioPortal mapping data

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 20 18:12:38 PST 2020

Hello Erhard,

Unfortunately, we don’t offer mappings as file downloads. The mapping data isn’t persisted in our back-end storage mechanism. Rather, the mappings are materialized on the fly in response to REST API calls.

We’ve documented this as a feature request [1] in one of our GitHub repositories. As of yet, we haven’t been able to come up with the resources to have someone work on this. Apologies that I don’t have a better answer for you.

[1] https://github.com/ncbo/bioportal-project/issues/84