[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Jorge Hernansanz

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 28 09:59:45 PST 2020

Hi Jorge,

Thank you for contacting us. We’re unable to make NDFRT available for download via our website and/or REST API due to licensing restrictions.

If you have a current UMLS license, please contact our technical program manager John Graybeal offline (cc’d) for more information about possible access to a source file.

For info on obtaining a license, please follow the link below:

https://uts.nlm.nih.gov/license.html

Kind regards,

Michael

Michael Dorf
Chief Software Architect
Stanford Biomedical Informatics Research
mdorf at stanford.edu<mailto:mdorf at stanford.edu>
O: 650-723-0357
M: 650-995-4374