[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Michele LeNoue-Newton

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 28 14:09:12 PST 2020

Hi Michele,

Thank you for your email. The version of NCIT we host in BioPortal is provided to us directly by the NIH/NCI staff. I’ve CCd Gilberto Fragoso from NIH/NCI, who has been in charge of maintaining the BioPortal version of NCI Thesaurus. It looks like a new version (20.02d) of the ontology was uploaded to us recently (2/24/20). I hope Gilberto can offer some light on what changes have been introduced since the previous version (20.01d).

Sorry, I couldn’t be more helpful, but Gilberto should be able to offer some assistance with your concerns.

Thanks!

Michael

Michael Dorf
Chief Software Architect
Stanford Biomedical Informatics Research
mdorf at stanford.edu<mailto:mdorf at stanford.edu>
O: 650-723-0357
M: 650-995-4374