[bioontology-support] NCIT Ontology csv Download Failed on BioPortal

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 28 15:14:03 PST 2020

Hi Xintong,

The latest version of NCIT (20.02d) was uploaded on 2/24/20 and, for some reason, several parts of its processing workflow had not completed successfully. I’ve re-processed the ontology, and it’s now fully operational, including the availability of the CSV file. Let me know if you experience further issues.

Thanks,

Michael

Michael Dorf
Chief Software Architect
Stanford Biomedical Informatics Research
mdorf at stanford.edu<mailto:mdorf at stanford.edu>
O: 650-723-0357
M: 650-995-4374