[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Tracy Safran

Michael Dorf mdorf at stanford.edu
Fri Feb 28 16:01:37 PST 2020

Thank you for your report, Tracy. I’ve confirmed this behavior on my end. Indeed, it appears that our Mappings REST service does not always respect the ordering of the two target ontologies when returning results. I found other cases of this behavior. For example:

http://bioportal.bioontology.org/mappings/show/SNOMEDCT?target=http://data.bioontology.org/ontologies/BRO

I’ve created a bug report in our Github repository to track this issue:

https://github.com/ncbo/ontologies_api/issues/63

We’ll try to keep you posted once we’ve had a chance to further look into this issue.

Thanks,

Michael

Michael Dorf
Chief Software Architect
Stanford Biomedical Informatics Research
mdorf at stanford.edu<mailto:mdorf at stanford.edu>
O: 650-723-0357
M: 650-995-4374