[bioontology-support] Not able to use the ontology with the Annotator

Kuttichi Keloth, Vipina vk396 at njit.edu
Thu Jan 9 13:46:53 PST 2020

Hi,

I had uploaded a new ontology (CIO_FirstEdition_Anchoring) on January 5th
to BioPortal. I can view the classes but in the summary page next to the
submission version it shows only Parsed and the metrics are not calculated
(usually it shows  - Parsed, Indexed, Metrics, Annotator).

Is this the reason why I am not able to use this ontology in the Annotator
for annotating the text?
I am able to select this ontology from the list of ontologies but
annotation is not giving any results.

Could you please look into this?

Thank you.
Vipina