[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Dr. Karen Schomburg

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Jan 9 14:16:26 PST 2020

Hello Karen,

Yes, it’s correct that we limit the results to 25. We do this for performance reasons, as running the recommender can be an expensive operation - particularly if users are submitting long text, and/or asking for ontology groups in the results (pick 3 or 4 best).

I’m not aware of any way that you could work around this, short of downloading our virtual appliance and customizing the code (BioPortal is open source).