[bioontology-support] [BioPortal] Feedback from Roman Baum

Jennifer Leigh Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Fri Jan 10 11:15:26 PST 2020

Hello Roman,

On Jan 10, 2020, at 4:31 AM, support at bioontology.org<mailto:support at bioontology.org> wrote:

Name: Roman Baum

Email: baum at zbmed.de<mailto:baum at zbmed.de>

Location: https%3A%2F%2Fbioportal.bioontology.org<http://2Fbioportal.bioontology.org>%2Fontologies%2FICD10

Feedback:

Hi,

I have a question about the ICD10 ontology. There seems to be an error with the ontology. I can not browse it

Could you be more specific about what you mean when you say you can’t browse it? Are you seeing some kind of error in the browser window? I looked at ICD10 this morning, and I’m not able to reproduce any kind of errors on my end (see screen shot below of the class tree).

and I can also not download it.

https://bioportal.bioontology.org/ontologies/ICD10

Is there a specific reason for that or is this just a bug?

We are unable to offer downloads of the ICD10 ontology source file due to licensing restrictions.

[cid:6C224E0B-BC3C-4683-B883-5FF74051AB2F at stanford.edu]