[bioontology-support] Error RDF labels - CC_SNOMED

Kuttichi Keloth, Vipina vk396 at njit.edu
Mon Jan 13 08:33:15 PST 2020

Hi,
I recently submitted a new version of CC_SNOMED on BioPortal. But the
submission shows "Error RDF labels".
I have changed the labels of the concepts (with respect to the previous
version).
I loaded the ontology on Protege and it works fine.

So I am wondering whether it is because of this issue (
https://github.com/ncbo/ncbo_annotator/issues/8) which previously Mr. Dorf
informed me of  that prevents regular Annotator refreshes. If so could you
please refresh it and archive previous versions.
Or else please let me know what the problem is.

Thank you.
Vipina